Superstratum Affiliate Program
How Superstratum is addressing the cause of the world's largest undercover health crisis - mycotoxin poisoning from our homes and buildings.
By Alex | April 13, 2023
Join the superstratum team as we talk about Sick Buildings, a “global pandemic”.
WHAT IS A SICK BUILDING?
Spores enter the home
HVAC spreads spores
Moisture blooms toxins
Homes seal in toxic air
- Central HVAC spreads mold spores around a home where they wait for moisture to grow.
- The US Energy Department estimates that 46% of homes and office buildings have ongoing basement and ceiling water damage.
- A wet cycle activates black mold’s ability to release its deadly toxic defense mechanism – a mycotoxin bloom.
- As that moisture evaporates, the mycotoxin bloom is aerosolized into an invisible, odorless, deadly gas – and can remain in the airtight modern home for years, even after mold cleanup.
JOIN OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM
WHAT IS A MYCOTOXIN?
- Mycotoxins are the defense mechanism produced by many types of mold – purposed to kill threats in the mold’s environment.
- Some mycotoxins – like the trichothecenes produced by black mold – have been used in the development of deadly biological weapons.
- The “sticky” nature and sub-micron size of mycotoxins makes them impervious to most cleaners and disinfectants.
MYCOTOXINS IN THE BODY
- 25-40% of the population might be genetically predisposed to toxic mold and mycotoxin buildup in their bodies – one cause being a common MTHFR gene variant.
- Prolonged or acute mycotoxin exposure can lead to a litany of serious health challenges including autoimmune disorders, mental health issues, and cancer.
- There is growing awareness in the medical community that mycotoxins are at the center of the autoimmune issues facing tens of millions of Americans today.
- Once mycotoxins have been identified as the root cause of a patient’s illnesses, healing can begin – but it won’t last if the sick building is not treated for mycotoxin symptoms.
SUPERSTRATUM – DESIGNED TO DESTROY MYCOTOXINS
THE SUPERSTRATUM AFFILIATE PROGRAM: Overview
We are excited to work with partners who share our passion for improving the health and well-being of others through education and promotion of revolutionary chemical technologies.
As an affiliate partner, you will be promoting new research and education on the dangers of mycotoxins, and championing our groundbreaking new product line – the world’s first research-backed mycotoxin oriented remediation system.
Superstratum is an online store providing cutting-edge solutions for mold and mycotoxin problems in the home.
- The Superstratum affiliate program pays up to 15% commissions on all sales referred to their website. The program uses a 90-day tracking cookie and features a $320.32 AOV and 6.42% conversion rate!
- Partners in the program can begin adding offers through deep links, personalized creative content, dedicated in-house affiliate managers, and 24/7 customer service.
- A weekly & monthly newsletter featuring promotions and a monthly affiliate newsletter creates a great monetization incentive for its partners.